Learn to OM in Person in LA
A brand new Orgasmic Meditation course featuring all new philosophy content —May 13, Los Angeles
This one-day workshop is guided by our top instructors who share 30+ years teaching experience.
Saturday, May 13th | 9am to 5pm | Los Angeles
What You Will Learn:
- Introductory instruction in the practice of OM and its underlying philosophy
- An understanding of the “mystical state” that practitioners experience
- A live demonstration of the practice
- Opportunity to ask questions of expert facilitators with nearly 30 years of practice
- You do NOT need to come to class with a partner. Participants do not do the practice in the course.
“I can be very shy in exploring new avenues of spirituality, especially as a person of color. But what I realized is everything that I was shy about was what people wanted more of in this call."
— Emily, OM Practitioner
“In OM, I can just take off the stories and drama and be in the experience and trust it. That's freedom."
— Hailey, OM Practitioner
“OM has helped me learn the language of sensation. I used to live in my head. Now I know undeniably what is happening in my body."
— Rachel, OM Practitioner
“Through the practice of Orgasmic Meditation, I have been able to slowly and through my own terms open up to feeling again."
— Vicky, OM practitioner
What Researchers Say About OM
Remarks from Neuroscientists
“Early studies show that in only 15 minutes, OM can provide improved connection and closeness.”
— Nicole Prause, UCLA
“Future studies will focus on the impact of OM on reducing signs of aging including mental agility, alertness and focus.”
— Andrew Newberg, Thomas Jefferson University
“OM may allow practitioners to access similar brain and meditation states attained by advanced Tibetan -Buddhists.”
— Greg Siegle, University of Pittsburgh