OneTaste Coaching Program Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The Coaching Program Scholarship Fund is focused on bringing OM to new communities, by providing financial aid for people to take the Coaching Program who can help bring OM to their communities.
At OneTaste we are creating a world in which everyone has access to connection, embodiment, authenticity, and fulfillment regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
Application & Review Process
We give limited numbers of partial scholarships covering half the cost of the coaching program. The three aspects we will take into account are: personal desire, community impact, and financial need.
Application & Contact
- Click here to view the application
- Questions or comments can be sent to: [email protected]
- We reserve the right to request to ask for supporting documents related to any of the information submitted with your application for a scholarship.
The Scholarship Committee is comprised of the following members: Coaching Program Manager, CP Student Coordinator, Senior Faculty Member, Local Sales Team Member, Coaches Association Director who review applications to determine eligibility.
Deadline - Rolling Admissions
We will accept applications for each CP until 30 days before each program begins and accept a limited number of applicants on a first-come, first-served rolling basis. Currently up to five scholarships are available per CP. Applications will be not be accepted for a specific Coaching Program once it begins.
- Must pursue certification as a OneTaste Coach & OM Trainer (does not mean a become OneTaste Employee).
- Must provide (30) hours of "community service" giving back to their community (this does not need to be within OT existing community/courses).
- May be asked to be filmed for potential promotional video or media work. Subject will be allowed to agree to use of any recorded material.
- Applicants are required to sign a contract agreeing to these terms & refund policy as part of the scholarship.
- Must finish paying program cost to applicant ($6,000) by at least 30 days after the end of CP.