Introduction to OM Course
Orgasmic Meditation (OM) is a wellness practice (like yoga and pilates) that is designed for singles and couples to experience more connection, vitality, pleasure, and meaning in every aspect of their lives.
People OM because they want to feel more connected, more flow, more vitality, more… everything. The practice is simple, specific, and repeatable, focusing on the clit, the female center of power and pleasure. Every OM is set up the same way so participants can stop thinking, and instead follow the feeling, listen to their bodies, and be present.
The day-long Intro to OM Course is the perfect way to learn the basics of the practice of OM and the philosophy behind OneTaste’s signature practice. Spend the day with two Certified OneTaste instructors.
The one-day course includes:
- The beginning philosophy behind OM
- Introduction of a new definition of Orgasm — the difference between Climax and Orgasm
- Exploration of OneTaste principles: Attention, Simplicity & Desire and how they relate to your OM practice
- The benefits of an OM practice
- The 4 Laws of Orgasm and how they relate to OM and life
- Live demonstration!
- Introduction to the 1 o’clock spot
- Step-by step clothes-on demonstration of OM
- Basic Stroking Technique
This 10am – 5pm (7-hour) day includes course with 90-minute lunch break + Optional OM Lab after the course!
Includes a three month complementary OM Badge Membership (access to OM Circles & The OM Hub). You can then upgrade to a yearly OM Badge for $67.
After completing this course participants become eligible to enroll in their local OM Practice Club.
We’re committed to your satisfaction. Each registrant will receive a phone call from an Orgasm Expert welcoming them to the course and orienting them to the practice within one week of the course date.
Open to singles and couples!