Sep 25 - 30
The Relationship Intensive provides a container to peel back the years and in some cases lifetimes of conditioning to find your true desire in partnership and then ignite your capacity to relate with others pure magnet to magnet. This Intensive is for individuals and couples interested in elevating relationship from comfort to practice and then from practice to wake up.
"We cannot awaken alone. Awakening happens together. So in truth you’re not just invited; your presence is required."
The Intensive includes
- An exquisitely held container in which you can immerse deeply as a single or a couple, undoing patterns of disconnection and rewriting your relationship future
- A highly individualized focus, tailored to your specific goals as an individual or couple
- Guided tools and practices for working with yourself and your partner in the high intensity field of relationship
- Partnered immersive practices including meditation and yoga
- Daily coaching circles with relationship experts and OneTaste Faculty Rachael Hemsi and Eli Block
- Transformative experiences hosted by renowned guest faculty (see teachers below)
- Personally designed inquiry and exploration to investigate your unique growth areas
- Tailored pre- and post- program curriculum designed to cultivate the conditions for sustained growth, including weekly group coaching
- 6 day / 5 night immersion on The Land
Rachael Hemsi is a Senior Faculty at OneTaste and Director of the company’s flagship operations in San Francisco. A longtime practitioner and coach of Orgasmic Meditation (10+ years), Rachael carries an immense and love and care towards all around her that has her presence and attention widely sought-after. Prior to OM, Rachael worked as a social worker aiding gang members and teen moms. She is known for championing the dreams of those around her with an unwavering faith that makes the impossible possible.
Eli Block is a teacher, trainer, blogger, and Lead Orgasmic Meditation Instructor at OneTaste. Born in Berkeley to a psychologist and a Zen Buddhist monk specializing in home inspections - a meditator since childhood, Eli began studying Orgasm in 2008 while recovering from a rough breakup. He left his job at Apple to become a member of OneTaste’s full time staff, a path that would take him around the world as the director of OneTaste operations in multiple cities and eventually Los Angeles where he currently resides. He is a prolific speaker recently having been invited as a guest lecturer for Tony Robbins’ coaching staff, Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof Podcast and more.
Staff Minister, Agape International
Psychologist, Mindful Sex
Renowned wilderness expert
Get The Complimentary Brochure
Enter your information below and we’ll send the Relationship Intensive brochure to your email
You'll be hearing from us soon.