The Coaching Program
A 6-month innovative experience which shows you that connection, desire, and TurnON can be your fundamental orientation to the world.Get The Info Packet
Harness your insight, power and skill to create the life you didn’t think was possible, one that would change the way you interact with the world: An Orgasmic Life. You’ll be joining a diverse cohort of people from around the world who dive deep into the philosophy and practice of OM… (and everything that goes with it) through monthly immersive classes, practices, peer coaching and expert guidance.
We’ve designed the roadmap and guide you through an innovative experience which gives you the skills and tools to make an impact through showing you how connection, ignition and TurnON can be your fundamental orientation to the world.
Meet Your Teachers
- Learn how to reorient your business to be led by desire
- Cultivate a healthy lifestyle and energy level
- Become competent in the art of event-hosting and community building
- Develop the exquisite listening and verbal stroking skills needed to guide your clients towards major breakthroughs
- Gain competency in sales and marketing and foster an unshakable confidence in your own value
- Have the opportunity to safely explore your fears and desires experiment with new ways of relating
- Build lifetime friendships with an inspiring community of changemakers
- Become an intimacy expert – someone who is at ease with themselves and available for a deep level of intimacy with the people in their lives
- Sharpen your intuition
- 6-month program, with 3-day weekend on-site immersions every month, covering topics such as healing, desire, communication, relationship etc.
- Led by our senior faculty with combined decades of experience with Orgasmic Meditation
- Upcoming programs beginning in New York (November 2017) and Los Angeles (April 2018)
Sign Up for A Complimentary Consultation
Interested in finding out more about the Coaching Program? Enter your information and we’ll set up a free 15-minute consultation for you with a Coaching Program faculty.