COME JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking to hire four Sales hustlers -- people who love promoting OneTaste Courses and retreats to new prospects as well as building deeper and stronger relationships with existing client base. This is a full-time position that can be based out of New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco.
You are a high energy, connection-based sales professional, excited to grow and thrive as part of a dynamic and fast-moving team. You care about making a positive impact and believe that work can be a transformative experience for you and those in your life.
- Comfortable talking about sexuality and OM as a wellness practice
- Comfortable delivering presentations to individuals and groups in the B2C & B2B space
- Open to learning a coaching-based sales approach
- Passionate about personal growth & personal development
- Ability to think and learn quickly in dynamic startup environments
- Strong desire to both contribute to a team and develop yourself
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Prospect for new leads and close for courses: TurnOn, Introduction to Orgasmic Meditation, Coaching Program
- Close sales during events and courses for enrollment into our flagship Coaching Program
- Create and build a master account client list with the Director of Sales and update client list weekly
- Create, build, and execute a quarterly sales plan approved by the Director of Sales.
- Accurately track sales activity via Salesforce & other internal tracking tools.
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK WITH US
Open. Warm. Playful. Potent. Connected. We are a joyful team—passionate about the next frontier of wellness!
As an equal opportunity employer, OneTaste makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.