COME JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a staff accountant to perform day-to-day accounting from our Burbank, CA office. These responsibilities will be related to, but not limited to, the following activities:
You are a high energy, connection-based sales professional, excited to grow and thrive as part of a dynamic and fast-moving team. You care about making a positive impact and believe that work can be a transformative experience for you and those in your life.
- Update tracking sheets for revenue
- Balance bank and company accounts
- Collect financial records and reports of various departments
- Monitor and manage clients’ accounts for proper balances
- Liaise with other financial delegates in the company
- See to it that all open book and accounts receivable payments are received promptly
- Inspect balance sheet and correct errors where available
- Maintain accounting standards and style of the company
- Submit records of accounts reconciliations to management as stipulated
- Proven 3-4 years of work experience with a for-profit organization with revenue around $40M
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK WITH US
Open. Warm. Playful. Potent. Connected. We are a joyful team—passionate about the next frontier of wellness!
As an equal opportunity employer, OneTaste makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.