What people are saying about OM…
OM stands for Orgasmic Meditation. It’s a practice (think of yoga, running, violin, etc) that is a gateway to more vitality, connection and turn on. It’s deliberate and structured with repeatable results. It’s a meditation, equally powerful for both partners — only the object of focus is the clitoris. OM is a source of power — a well from which to draw energy. It’s profound, yet simple and you can have it whether you’re single or coupled.
OM is a practice done between two people that has no goal except to feel what is happening in the moment. OM is not about more climax. (yes, Orgasm and Climax are different) It is about expanding the sweet spot of the most pleasurable part of Orgasm. It’s simple and a way to be sexual without all that complicated sex stuff.
Practitioners of OM have reported the following benefits:
- Increased Overall Vitality. It lights you up from the inside out.
- Increased Overall TurnON. When you’re TurnedON, things flow.
- Increased Energy. There’s a well of energy that lives inside of you.
- Increased libido. You’ll want sex more.
- Increased sexual satisfaction. Your sex becomes what it was meant to be.
- Increased ability to feel and know desire. You’ll be clear on what you want.
- Elongated sexual pleasure during intercourse. Yes, that “place” extends.
- Increased confidence with your body & in the bedroom.
- Gain skills of concentration & attention. Your life changes when your attention grows.
- Addresses chronic dissatisfaction. Yes, TurnON alters dissatisfaction.
- Reduces stress & irritability.
- Increased intimacy with your partner. OM creates more communication.
- You will communicate better, feel more connected, and have more overall TurnON for life.