In our highest-level offering, experience exquisite care of the soul by OneTaste founder Nicole Daedone, senior staff, and highly acclaimed guest teachers and speakers for seven days and six nights in a fully immersive setting.
A beautifully curated experience individually tailored to evoke the most enjoyable and potent growth possible for each student, The Intensive is for those desiring to undo years or even decades of habitual behavior and patterns. It’s a deep and thorough shift in your view of life to be more oriented towards enjoyment, connection, and unconditional love. It is the staff favorite and a truly life-changing milestone.
Past guest teachers an speakers include: JP Sears, Neil Strauss, Reverend Michael Bernard Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Trudy Goodman Kornfield, Gabor Mate, and many more.
The Intensive includes:
- 7-day immersion in a private mansion with lodging, delicious home-cooked meals, and activities included
- Daily coaching circles with Nicole Daedone during the immersion
- Weekly 30-minute coaching sessions with a OneTaste coach leading into your intensive and for 6 weeks after
- Deep dive into practices with intimate training from master trainers
- Monthly dinners with fellow students
- Learn real tools and skills in countering and getting free of your conditioning & habits
- Create life-long friends who will support living a life of desire
NOTE: Space in the Intensive is highly limited and only available to qualified participants. If you’re interested in plunging into The Intensive, contact Rachael Hemsi at [email protected] or +1 (510) 689-6384 today.
If you have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or are suffering from the effects of trauma, we strongly advise you to speak to a therapist or other mental health professional, before registering for this course. As is the case with all transformational work and specifically work in this area, participation may trigger difficult emotions and feelings.