OM (Orgasmic Meditation) is a simple way for people to practice their orgasm. It’s like….yoga for your orgasm. And, the more you do this practice, the more you feel.
The day-long How to OM Course is the perfect way to learn the basics of the practice of OM and the philosophy behind OneTaste’s signature practice.
Spend the day with two Certified OneTaste instructors!
The one-day course includes:
- The beginning philosophy behind OM
- Introduction of a new definition of Orgasm — the difference between Climax and Orgasm
- Exploration of OneTaste principles: Attention, Simplicity & Desire and how they relate to your OM practice
- The benefits of an OM practice
- The 4 Laws of Orgasm and how they relate to OM and life
- Live demonstration of the OMing Practice
- Introduction to the 1 o’clock spot
- Basic Stroking Technique
- Information on joining your local OM community, including the OM Practice Club!
The How to OM Course is a great starting point for both men and women and will give you the right foundation to begin building your OM practice. Whether you’re learning OM for the first time or brushing up your skills, the How to OM Course is a great way to begin cultivating your Orgasm.
Open to singles and couples
How to OM Course Details:
Price: $149/person (prices may vary by country)
Includes a three month complementary OM Badge Membership (access to OM Circles & The OM Hub). You can then upgrade to a yearly OM Badge for $67.
7-hour day includes course with lunch break + Optional OM Lab after the course
This course makes you eligible to enroll in your local OM Practice Club!