The Healing Path
Next OneTaste Trauma Course: Friday Dec 9th Available in LA or via livestream
Rev Joanne Coleman
Spiritual Director at OneTaste
Elaine Miller Karas
Trauma Resource Institute
The Healing Path is our powerful new model for healing trauma.
We define trauma as a mental and emotional response to an experience that has threatened your ability to fully live in the present moment. To paraphrase Gabor Mate: You see what is lacking, instead of experiencing the infinite.
At OneTaste, we work with trauma as an experience intended to instill power. Giving you access to a part of yourself you wouldn't have otherwise discovered. The experience seized you, left you frozen, instead of initiating you into power.
The Healing Path is a means to complete your initiation. A path of liberation where you redefine your experience, moving it entirely through your body.
- Understanding the Victim Archetype, Susanna Barlow
- Trauma Resiliency Model: A Portal to Healing
- How to Heal From Trauma, Derek Beres
- Besser van der Kolk's Revolutionary Approach
- The Three Faces of Victim, Lynn Forrest
- Using Trauma to Reach Greater Freedom, Nicole Daedone
- Victim Consciousness Defined, Lynn Forrest
- The Treatment of Trauma, Besser van der Kolk, MD
- The Healing Journey, Chris Grosso
- Meditation and Healing Trauma, Tara Brach
- What is Addiction?, Dr. Gabor Maté
- The Polyvagal Theory and the Vagal Nerve, Stephen Porges