How to OM Courses
by OneTaste Living Library Sep 25, 2014
OM stands for Orgasmic Meditation. It's a practice (think of yoga, running, violin, etc) that is a gateway to more vitality, connection and turn on. It's deliberate and structured with repeatable results. It's a meditation, equally powerful for both partners - only the object of focus is the clitoris. OM is a source of power - a well from which to draw energy. It's profound, yet simple and you can have it whether you're single or coupled.
OM is a practice done between two people that has no goal except to feel what is happening in the moment. OM is not about more climax. (yes, Orgasm and Climax are different) It is about expanding the sweet spot of the most pleasurable part of Orgasm. It's simple and a way to be sexual without all that complicated sex stuff.
The one-day course includes:
- The beginning philosophy behind OM
- Introduction of a new definition of Orgasm - the difference between Climax and Orgasm
- Exploration of OneTaste principles: Attention, Simplicity & Desire and how they relate to your OM practice
- The benefits of an OM practice
- The 4 Laws of Orgasm and how they relate to OM and life
- Live demonstration of the OMing Practice
- Introduction to the 1 o'clock spot
- Basic Stroking Technique