What is Orgasmic Meditation?
Orgasmic Meditation (OM) is a practice embracing and utilizing the sexual energy we all possess.
Courses at OneTaste teach you how to acknowledge the energy flowing through you, and then channel it into all areas of your life. The result? Your sex life improves, food tastes better, your connection to yourself and others deepen. Being TurnedOn means feeling the electricity of being alive.
Practitioners experience benefits similar to other mindfulness practices such as sitting meditation, as well as the well-known health benefits associated with orgasm. It’s deliberate and structured with repeatable results.
OM is profound, yet simple and you can have it whether you are single or coupled.
Take The “How Orgasmic Is Your Life?” Quiz Now!
How Orgasmic Is Your Life?
Experiences of OM . . .
Find Out Your Orgasm Quotient
OM: The Missing Nutrient
It sounds mysterious at first – but the truth is it works. The disease scurvy killed millions of sea travellers for centuries. It wasn’t until 1932 that the problem was revealed to be a deficiency of Vitamin C. Such a simple solution to a seemingly complex set of problems. Like Vitamin C, Orgasm is a nutrient that has been missing from the standard human diet for centuries. Our vision for the future is that one day very soon everyone who wants it will have full access to the technology of Orgasmic Meditation. And through OM, all of us will have access to the enjoyment of Orgasm. Through orgasm, we’ll be fully restored to our natural human state: the state of connection.
Practitioners of OM Have Reported The Following Benefits:
We call them turned on women!
- Increases Overall Vitality. It lights you up from the inside out.
- Increases Overall TurnON. When you’re TurnedON, things flow.
- Increases Energy. There’s a well of energy that lives inside of you.
- Increases libido. You’ll want sex more.
- Reduces stress & irritability.
- Increases ability to feel and know desire. You’ll be clear on what you want.
- Lengthens orgasmic pleasure during intercourse. Yes, that “place” extends.
- Increases confidence with your body & in the bedroom.
- Gain skills of concentration & attention.
- Addresses chronic dissatisfaction. TurnON alters dissatisfaction.
- Increases intimacy with your partner. OM creates more communication.
- You will communicate better & feel more connected.